Is lack of time the reason you grab fast food, cookies or chips between meals? Are you influenced by the advertisements of these unhealthy snacks? Does junk food relieve the stress and anxiety. Or, if you’re like us – just love the stuff!
The Arbonne Sistas recognized that healthy snacking doesn’t have to be boring or expensive. Healthy snacks are a great way to satisfy hunger,
plus give you the vitamins and nutrients your body needs. If you have an honest desire to change your eating habits, we have a few recommendations that we are incorporating into our own diets:
- Arbonne Essentials – Fit Chews
(Ideal on-the-go snack. A bite-size treat that control cravings while keeping energy levels sustained.)
- Celery sticks with peanut/almond butter and raisins.
- Baby carrots with low-fat dressing.
- Trail mix (without chocolate or candy).
- Greek yogurt (high in protein) with fruit, berries or light granola.
- Unsalted whole grain crackers.
- Hummus with raw vegetables.
- Low sugar sorbet.
- Steel cut oatmeal.
- Boiled egg (cage and hormone free) with no salt.
- Raw fruits (apple, pear, blueberries, mango, pineapple, etc.).
- Edamame (unsalted).
- Vegetables (carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, spinach, beets, etc.).
- Low sodium vegetable chips.
- Unsweetened ice teas.
- Herbal tea blends.
- Green, black or white tea.
- Water (six 8-oz. glasses per day).
- Almond milk.
- Fresh squeezed or low sugar fruit juices.
- Low sodium vegetable juices.
- Sparkling water.
And, in all things pray.
Pray for the power, courage and discipline to change!
The Sistas Working Arbonne are committed to serving others by providing pure, safe and beneficial skin care and wellness products, as well as a wonderful business opportunity. We all deserve to live healthy and prosperous lives!