This is the year of change and the Arbonne Sistas want to share some new year resolutions to strive towards:
- Be open to receive God’s divine abundance.
- Release all ideas and beliefs of lack in your life.
- Work through your fears.
- Acquire a new financial perspective.
- Choose and accept an abundance of good health, love and wealth.
- Adapt to any changes you may face.
- Know that you are worthy to receive these every day in the coming year!
Let this year be filled with the things that are truly good—with the
comfort of warmth in our relationships, with the strength to help
those who need our help and the humility and openness to
accept help from others.
As we make our resolutions for the year ahead, let us go forward with great hope that all things can be possible—with God’s help and guidance.