Do you realize that you are more powerful, more courageous, more fearless, more gifted, and more talented than you know? Have you been letting fear and doubt dominate your minds? Stop!
Do you understand that these thoughts of fear and doubt are keeping you in bondage?
Here are a few helpful suggestions on becoming the winner you were created to be:
- Let go of the past. If it means seeking help to get to a level of forgiveness, then get the help you need.
- Utilize your failures as a guide towards success. Do not regret the past. It can be used to shape your future.
- Do not try. Just do it. No action, means no results.
- Make a list of your dreams. No matter how hard they might be to achieve, just sit down and write all your dreams down.
- Make a list of your goals and think how you can achieve them.
- Use negative feedback and criticism to your advantage and better yourself.
- Make a list of your values. What do you value most and build your success upon them. We were all borne with gifts. It’s up to you to discover them.
- Your success depends on your failures as well as your achievements.
- Breathe deeply and let go off any stress.
- Rest and relax. This plays as much an important part as exercise itself.
- Stop worrying. You can’t possibly predict the future.
- Think happy thoughts and there will be positive outcomes.
“Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory.” ~Arthur Ashe