The Arbonne Sistas Are Doing It Again!
We rocked Harlem on May 21 (see June 9 blog post) and are about to have another dynamic event in BedSty, Brooklyn. Join us at Sankofa Aban Bed & Breakfast on June 26 at 2 p.m. (ET) for the Sistas’ Arbonne Client Appreciation Day.
Highlights of the Sistas’ upcoming event:
- Meet the Expert, Jamaica McDaniel, who will share information on nutrition, alternative healing and tips on how to live a life of purpose with direction.
- Leading makeup artist, Kanesha, will provide makeup demonstrations and will offer tips on how to work with Arbonne’s cosmetics line. Learn from the pro!
- Jewelry designer, Melissa Caraway, will be on hand to display her one-of-a-kind pieces that will enhance your personal style.
- Enjoy Creole cuisine prepared by Chef LaLou, while enjoying music and networking. Chances to win raffle prizes.
- Learn how you can improve your sense of health and wellness, have great skin and create residual income!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Sun Sankofa Aban Bed & Breakfast
107 Macon Street
(Between Nostrand and Marcy Aves.)
Brooklyn, NY 11216
2 – 3:30 p.m.
Enjoy Creole food, wine & networking
3:30 – 4 p.m.
Meet the Expert, Jamaica McDaniel
Health & Wellness Presentation and Q&A
4 – 5 p.m.
Facials, Makeovers & Shopping
5 – 6 p.m
RSVP to the Arbonne Sistas: Donna Jonas, Jamaica McDaniel, Sally Stewart and Monique Sykes